16.7.05

press play

time: 615pm

and this blog was started becoz i had wanted a single place (outside of my own portfolio-sites) where i can list and present my personal homemade videoclips clearly; without the "clutter" of other stuff. or basically becoz i is finicky and am attempting to reorganize everything in me life. heh. i have a blog somewhere else and i post lottsa pictures on me multiply + flickr. this here is just my videos. 'nuff said :)

*all video-clips are viewable on quicktime and accessible via the links indicated*

please do pardon the amateurish productions, as i have only just started to edit on iMovie and am working with music that i have no copyright access to (anyone interested to collaborate with original music?); so as the title banner says: no commercial reproduction please, all you see here are for personal reference and gratification only. tho linking me would be great (just drop me an email, yeah?) and any and all constructive feedback would be mondo appreciated. really. enjoy :)

cheers
andy

No comments: